On the Treasures of Croatia trip with your family, you arrive in the capital town, Zagreb and after a city tour here, you visit Split, the largest city on the Adriatic Coast. Finally, as your 7-day trip is coming to a close, you arrive in Dubrovnik, the ancient walled city, where you get to spend in time in leisure, discovering the place on foot and having a great time together.
- On Day 1 you arrive in Zagreb and you check and relax for the rest of the day.
- On Day 2, you go on a nice, informative tour around Zagreb and you get to see a couple of landmarks and monuments around here.
- On Day 3, you move to your next destination Split, and on this day, you visit the Plitvice National Park and you go on around.
- On Day 4, you spend the day exploring the places on your own.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you move to the last destination on your trip, the beautiful Dubrovnik. The day you arrive, you get to spend it in leisure and the next day, you go on a walking tour around Dubrovnik, exploring the place on foot and enjoying time together.
- On Day 7, your beautiful, memorable, family trip comes to a close and you are homeward bound from Dubrovnik, Croatia.