While on an easy going romantic holiday in the Pearl of the Adriatic, Croatia, your 8-day trip starts at the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik, which is perfect for couples to unwind. You spend 4 nights here on a walking tour and visiting nearby spots such as Korcula Island. Later, you move to the next destination Budva in Montenegro and finally, you leave for home from Dubrovnik.
- On Day 1 you arrive in Dubrovnik and you check and relax for the rest of the day.
- On Day 2, you go on a walking tour around Dubrovnik, exploring the place on foot and enjoying each other’s company.
- On Day 3, you go on an excursion to the nearby Korcula Island along with a guide and the trip adds to the romantic flavor of the day. Here again, you explore the island on foot and visit the many monuments and landmarks around here.
- From Day 4 to Day 6, now move to your next eye-catching destination, Budva. Here, you go on a day’s trip to heritage places like the Kotor Bay and Perast. The next day, you get to spend in leisure and there are a couple options you can choose to engage in and places to visit too.
- On Day 7, you return back to the last stop before your trip comes to a close, the beautiful Dubrovnik. And on this day, you go on a kayaking and snorkeling tour to a nearby island and it is a day well-spent and memorable too.
- On Day 8, your beautiful, memorable, romantic trip comes to a close and you are homeward bound from Dubrovnik, Croatia.