What We Love
Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Cruise: The Great Barrier Reef Cruise departing from the dazzling white sand beaches letís you immerse yourself into the experience of the reef through snorkelling, scuba diving, semi-submersible or even in the underwater observatory as you enjoy the largest collection of corals and underwater life.
Free use of Catamarans paddle skis, windsurfers & snorkelling equipment at Hamilton Island: A trip to Australia would be incomplete without enjoying the multitude of water related activities available to you. The relaxing Hamilton Islands is the perfect setting for you to try your hand at the paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling.
Hunter Valley Wineries experience with 2 course Lunch: Enjoy the finest wines right at its very source amidst the extensive vineyards all across the valley. Most vineyards also have tasting platters or sometimes carefully crafted chef menus, to accompany the wine.
5 course dinner on the Colonial Tramcar: The Colonial Tramcar offers a unique Australian dining experience as you enjoy dining on historical trams on wheels. With the friendly service, cosy atmosphere, food cooked from the best seasonal produce and some of the finest wines, the Colonial Tramcar is a definite must-do experience.
- Philip Island with Penguin parade
- Whitsundays White Heaven Beach
- Yarra River Cruise
- Sea World
- Movies World
- Sydney Showboats dinner cruise
- Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience
What to Expect
Magical Great Barrier Reef ∑ Adventure-lovers paradise at Hamilton Island ∑ Penguin Parade at Philip Island ∑ Australian dining experience ∑ Hunter Valley Wineries ∑ Unforgettable food experiences ∑ Entertaining Movie World ∑ Great Ocean Road Drive ∑ Sydney Opera House
When to Go
Australia welcomes travellers, explorers and adventure seekers alike all through the year having food, literature, light and music festivals all year round. However to truly enjoy everything the country has to offer, summer would be the best time to visit as you get to enjoy the warm weather and maybe even spend Christmas on a beach. However the Northern States stay warm all year through.
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Gold Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Sydney
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Hamilton Island
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Melbourne
- Sea World - Gold Coast
- Movie World - Gold Coast
- Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Cruise with buffet lunch, semi-Submersible, Under water Observatory & Snorkel gear - Hamilton Island
- Half day cruise of Whitsundays White Heaven Beach - Hamilton Island
- Hunter Valley Wineries experience with 2 course Lunch - Sydney
- Sydney Showboats dinner cruise
- Sydney city orientation tour
- Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience& Sea life Aquarium (Entrance Only)
- 1 hour Yarra River cruise - Melbourne (Entrance Only)
- Phillip island with penguin parade tour
- 5 course Dinner with beverages on Colonial Tramcar (Entrance Only) - Melbourne
- Full day Great Ocean Road tour - Melbourne
- All tours & airport transfers on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, any internal domestic flights, Tips & surcharges