Romance your partner with our Discovery Down Under Australia honeymoon holiday, covering the cities of Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast and Hamilton Island. This romantic trip will take you through cities, islands, cruises, beaches, parks, theme parks and long drives. From the Sydney Opera House to the sandy beaches of Gold Coast, from the mesmerizing marine life of the Great Barrier Reef to the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island in Melbourne, your honeymoon has lots to enthral you and your partner.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Melbourne and in the evening, you enjoy a romantic dinner on wheels aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
- On Day 2, you go on a half-day Melbourne city tour and later, you get to watch penguins waddling on the beach as part of the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island.
- On Day 3, you have the day at leisure and you can choose to go driving down the Great Ocean Road.
- On Day 4, after breakfast, you leave Melbourne and take a flight to your next destination, Gold Coast, known for its long sandy beaches.
- On Day 5, you go on a day’s tour to Movie World, a fantasy movie theme park.
- On Day 6, you have the day at leisure and you can choose to go on an optional tour to Dream World, Australia’s largest theme park.
- On Day 7, you now bid adieu to Brisbane/Gold Coast, and you head to your next exciting destination, Hamilton Island, home to the Great Barrier Reef.
- On Day 8, you go on a full-day cruise exploring the coral reefs and seeing marine life that you may never even have heard of before.
- On Day 9, you go on the Whitsunday White Heaven Cruise.
- On Day 10, you now leave from the idyllic Hamilton Islands and take a flight to the largest city of Australia, Sydney. You have the rest of the day at leisure and later, you go on a relaxing Sydney Showboat Dinner cruise.
- On Day 11, a perfect day out with your partner. You can either explore Sydney on your own or you have the option of going on a day’s excursion to the Blue Mountains National Park.
- On Day 12, you go on a local sightseeing trip around Sydney.
- On Day 13, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Sydney, Australia.