Our Australia All-in-One holiday packs a punch covering Melbourne, Gold Coast, Tangalooma, Cairns and Sydney. Start in Melbourne, a potpourri of cultures, before moving to Gold Coast, with its unpolluted golden surf beaches and fun for kids with Dreamworld and Movie World (optional). Enjoy dolphin feeding at Tangalooma too! In Cairns, cruise the Great Barrier Reef and end your holiday in Sydney to get a glimpse of the famous Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge and explore the Blue Mountains National Park.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Melbourne, Australia by flight and you get to spend the day in leisure.
- On Day 2, you go on a half-day Melbourne city tour and later, you get to watch penguins waddling on the beach as part of the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island.
- On Day 3, you can spend your day leisurely or choose the optional full-day Great Ocean Road trip.
- On Day 4, you leave Melbourne and take a flight to Brisbane, from where you go to the Moreton Island and the Tangalooma Island Resort. The highlight of your visit is the opportunity to hand feed dolphins.
- On Day 5, you go on a very exciting Desert Safari and Sand Toboganning Tour. After which, you leave the island and head back to Brisbane/Gold Coast.
- On Day 6, proceed on a day tour to Dreamworld, Australia’s largest theme park that is filled with exhilarating rides and movie characters.
- On Day 7, you have the day at leisure and you can choose to go on an optional tour to Movie World.
- On Day 8, you now bid adieu to Brisbane/Gold Coast, and you head to the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns.
- On Day 9, get ready for an excursion to Green Island located in the Great Barrier Reef where you can enjoy a lot of activities such as snorkelling, swimming, diving, etc.
- On Day 10, you have the day at leisure and you can even go visiting Kuranda with Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- On Day 11, you now leave from Cairns and take a flight to the largest city of Australia, Sydney. In the evening, you go on a relaxing Sydney Showboat Dinner cruise.
- On Day 12, you go on a day’s excursion to the home of the famous Three Sisters, the Blue Mountains National Park.
- On Day 13, you go on a local sightseeing trip around Sydney, visiting important landmarks such as Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, etc.
- On Day 14, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Sydney, Australia.