What We Love
Tangalooma Resort: A perfect family holiday destination for guests seeking a unique adventure, educational or nature based experience on the incredible Moreton Island. With a wide variety of activities, ranging from hand feeding one of the wild bottlenose dolphins, to whale watching, to snorkelling at the Tangalooma wrecks to climbing Mount Tempest, to swimming in the incredible Blue Lagoon, there is something for everyone.
Desert Safari tour with Sand tobogganing: To experience a completely unique experience, the whole family can not only ride the 4WD in the desert sands of Tangalooma but also sand Toboggan down the giant dunes of the desert and tap into the child in you.
Philip Island with Penguin Parade: As the sun sets, the sky is coloured in beautiful hues of pink and orange and slowly the little wild penguins waddle across the sand and rocks into their burrows. Philip Island is the home to the largest colony of these little fellows, in the world!
Big Cat Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Green Island: For those who want to completely immerse themselves in the experience, the Big Cat Barrier Reef Cruise offers introductory scuba lessons and a few hours to enjoy the snorkelling experience. Fret not, for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef without the hassle of getting wet, the option to take an underwater semi submarine ride or ride in a glass bottom boat thus making it a perfect activity for every type of traveller.
Blue Mountain: The Blue Mountain offers unimaginable views and an immense number of trails for slightly more curious and adventurous people. They also have the cable car and the world’s steepest railway to offer other ways of enjoying the sights and sounds of the picturesque landscape.
- Sea World
- Movies World
- Great Ocean Road
- Sydney Showboats dinner cruise
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience
What to Expect
Dolphin Feeding at Tangalooma · Exciting amusement parks · Penguin Parade at Philip Island · Magnificent Great Barrier Reef · Majestic Blue Mountain · Sand tobogganing · Great Ocean Road Drive · Tallest Sydney Tower Eye
When to Go
Australia welcomes travellers, explorers and adventure seekers alike all through the year having food, literature, light and music festivals all year round. However to truly enjoy everything the country has to offer, summer would be the best time to visit as you get to enjoy the warm weather and maybe even spend Christmas on a beach. However the Northern States stay warm all year through.
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Gold Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Sydney
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Cairns
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Melbourne
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Tangalooma Resort
- Dolphin Feeding Programme (weather permitting) - Tangalooma
- Desert Safari tour with Sand Tobogganing - Tangalooma
- Sea World - Gold Coast
- Movie World - Gold Coast
- Big Cat Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Green Island with buffet lunch - Cairns
- City orientation tour Melbourne
- Afternoon Philip Island tour with Penguin Parade - Melbourne
- Full day Blue Mountain tour - Sydney
- Sydney Showboats dinner cruise
- City orientation tour Sydney
- Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience& Sea life Aquarium (Entrance Only)
- Transfers from Brisbane Airport - Holt Street Wharf (Tangalooma) - Gold Coast Hotel Accommodation
- All tours & airport transfers on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, any internal domestic flights, Tips & surcharges