Splendors of Chakrata and Tehri is a soft trekking holiday to the lower Himalayan ranges for individuals and families looking to spend a few days in the Himalayas. Here you meet the Jaunsar-Bawar tribes, hike up the waterfall, do bird photography and experience exquisite views of the Himalayan ranges and oak / rhododendron forests. You spend a few days around Nanda Devi, Neelkanth, Kamet, Trishul, Chaukhamba, Kedarnath and Banderpoonch mountain ranges and beginners have a chance to learn basics of rock climbing, trekking, etc here.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Enjoy spectacular location of the lodges
- Learn the nuances of rope activities
- Indulge in a wide range of activities such as trekking, camping, rafting, body surfing, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, valley crossing, bridge slithering, etc.
- Orienteering - Navigate your way through a forest trail
* Upcoming departures: 11 May & 9 June, 2018