Chopta Trek with Tehri and Jayalgarh takes you to a world of lower Himalayas quaint villages, deep green valleys, stunning view of rough craggy peaks of Nanda Devi, Neelkanth, Kamet, Trishul, Chaukhamba, Kedarnath, etc. Here, you trek through green vegetable fields, gurgling rivers and remote villages while enjoying stunning views and a totally non-touristy experience.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Get nature ready with bird watching and nature walks
- Exciting soft adventure activities for a thorough Himalayan experience
- Stunning views of Himalayan Peaks from Sursingdhar
- Visit to the highest Shiva shrine in the world, Tungnath
- Experience Deoriatal (High Altitude Lake) and Chopta (Mini Switzerland of India)
- White water rafting in Alaknanda River at Jayalgarh