Madurai Pilgrim break is where you visit some of the most significant pilgrimages in South India such as Rameshwaram, Madurai and Trichy. You visit one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples, one of the 51 Shaktipeetha Temples, one of the Panchabhoota Temples, one of the Sriranga Kshetram Temples, the beach from where Lord Rama's army invaded Lanka and a prime heritage site.
- Meenakshi Amman Temple - One of the Shaktipeetha Temples and a major heritage site
- Rameshwaram Temple - One of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples
- Dhanushkodi Beach - From where Lord Rama's army invaded Lanka (now Sri Lanka) in Ramayana
- Jambukeshwar Temple - One of the Panchbhoota temples of Lord Shiva
- Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple - A Hindu temple dedicated to Ranganatha, a reclining form of Lord Vishnu
- Arupadaiveedu Temples - Thirupparamkunram Murugan Temple and Pazhamudircholai Murugan Temple (Two of the Six Abodes of Lord Murugan)