Rugged North Sikkim with Gangtok is an amazing road journey crafted for families looking to explore remote areas and villages of the Himalayan region of Sikkim. Here, you drive through stunning landscapes and panoramic views of the eastern Himalayas, you shake hands with Chinese soldiers, witness rain forests, explore wide ranging flora and fauna, drive through a cold desert and enjoy stunning views of one of the highest lakes in the world.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Get up-close to the local life in Sikkim
- Visit Tsomgu Lake and Indo-Tibetan Border via Nathu La Pass (13000 ft)
- Visit the high altitude magnificent lake, Gurudongmar Lake
- Trip to the mystical land of Lachung, Valley of Flowers
- Visit the exotic Yumthang Valley