Kerala Pilgrim break is where you visit some of the most significant pilgrimages in Kerala such as Guruvayoor, Vaikom, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, etc. You visit ancient Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu Pilgrimages, enjoy superb drives and get a glimpse of the renowned backwaters of Kerala.
- Guruvayoor - Most renowned and visited Lord Krishna Pilgrimage in South India
- Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple (Ernakulam) - The oldest and most renowned Devi Temple in Kerala
- Lord Shiva Temples of Kottayam District - Ettumanoor Mahadevar Temple, Vaikom Shiva Temple, Kaduthuruthy Thaliyil Mahadeva Temple
- Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple (30 kms from Alleppey) - 15th Century Temple overlooking Alleppey backwaters
- Janardhana Swamy Temple (Varkala) - 2000+ year old Lord Vishnu Temple at Varkala
- Padmanabha Swamy Temple (Trivandrum) - Renowned Ancient Temple and richest temple trust in India