Kangra Pilgrimage with Golden Temple is a comprehensive pilgrim break where you visit the most significant Devi temples in the Kangra Valley area including Shaktipeetha Temples along with a visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Nainadevi - A pilgrim centre and one of the Shaktipeetha Temples
- Devi Temples of Kangra Valley - Chintpurni, Jwalamukhi, Chamunda Devi, Brajeshwari
- Golden Temple - One of the Five Takhts of Sikhism and a renowned pilgrimage
- Durgiana Temple - Durga Temple overlooking a lake in Amritsar
- Mansadevi Temple - A renowned pilgrimage in the outskirts of Chandigarh